Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Preview

I just made the blog thingy and I'm already lazy to update.. sigh.



Well I've pretty much been going out everyday with my old best buddy Quack Quack, met a whole bunch of people; Paul my lover, Tina and all her "interesting" friends, and a bunch of his cousins.



Oh, and my house is under construction, its been friggin a month of waking up at 7 in the fking morning EVERYDAY sldkafjdklsaj.



Uhm, my coworker finally came up with a name for the photography website, it's called rocktheimage.com.... ask me if you're in need of wedding, engagement, or any kind of pictures you need to take.



Here's just a few pictures i've taken over in sf and at a random bank in mountain view haha.
The first pic is pretty cool cause I was literally right across the street and also in the rock picture I had to get durrty to get that angle, so had to lay down on the floor and put my camera on the cement =[... all the images were taken with a Tokina 12-24 wide angle lense...

"Do whatever it takes to get the shot"






No comments: