Saturday, June 7, 2008

Boredom.

Got bored and decided to make a blog.

I'm probably just gonna use this to post up photography pictures and stuff, but I'm really lazy to put up pictures right now. So pretty much i'll just be normal and blog about what i've been up to =D.

Well finals are over, my fucking lesbian teacher gave me a BS grade in english, and well I pulled off grades out of my ass from my other classes so that was pretty cool. Summer so far is pretty good, seems like alcohol is the only way to go for our group, every weekend, as much as possible, and if there's a cool new way to have fun AND drink... we'll love to do it. Other than drinking, my life has been pretty shitty with the ups and downs, I try to get distracted by everything... work, going out, photography, gym, but I think about everything, and it sucks, it just kills everything I'm doing. I'll get over it, but bad things really do happen to super perfect good people like me, sighhh hahaha. At work my coworkers brought up a conversation that was hilarious, we were talking about S.P.A.M., Super Passive Asian Male - a guy that will never walk up to a girl that they think is cute. Sadly enough that's what I think of myself >.<. Well what else has been happening, well i've spend 1g+ on photography and i'm also trying to develop my skills so I can take pictures with my coworker at weddings and stuff. My best long distance bestfriend is coming to town in a few days too, so that'll be interesting, hopefully no yack on the curb status haha. And hopefully I can meet some girls that like SPAM guys like me =] haha. Go DIE.

2 comments:

vhoang said...

make some more post u borzing man

Vilinh said...

hahahahhaha you're an ass! how come I have to be the slut!! you boring mannnnnnnn